View Single Post
Old 02-04-2014, 11:36 AM   #7
Larry H

S/C/G: 317/259/155

Height: 5' 6"

Munchy Your dinner sounded delicious as does the picture of the spaghetti squash. Do you have any idea what the calorie count of that spaghetti squash recipe is? I really enjoy reading about what you are eating on this plan. I get so many ideas.

I have made some change in the direction of Volumetrics to breakfast. First, after reading the Volumetrics book I started eating breakfast. I have always been one of those obese breakfast skippers. Second, instead of eggs, toast, home fries and sausage. I had 1 cup of original Fiber One cereal (which is a double serving). To this I added one Sweet N Low packet and I sliced up three large strawberries into it. The third change was to change from 2% milk to skim milk. I ended up with a large bowl of cereal that tasted really good and was only 198 calories. As a bonus I got 29 grams of fiber from breakfast. I also had coffee (a must have food). I learned to enjoy my coffee Black with NO creamer or sweetener while serving in the US Navy.

Larry H is offline   Reply With Quote