View Single Post
Old 02-04-2014, 11:36 AM   #7
Larry H

S/C/G: 307/232/200

Height: 5' 6"

Munchy Your dinner sounded delicious as does the picture of the spaghetti squash. Do you have any idea what the calorie count of that spaghetti squash recipe is? I really enjoy reading about what you are eating on this plan. I get so many ideas.

I have made some change in the direction of Volumetrics to breakfast. First, after reading the Volumetrics book I started eating breakfast. I have always been one of those obese breakfast skippers. Second, instead of eggs, toast, home fries and sausage. I had 1 cup of original Fiber One cereal (which is a double serving). To this I added one Sweet N Low packet and I sliced up three large strawberries into it. The third change was to change from 2% milk to skim milk. I ended up with a large bowl of cereal that tasted really good and was only 198 calories. As a bonus I got 29 grams of fiber from breakfast. I also had coffee (a must have food). I learned to enjoy my coffee Black with NO creamer or sweetener while serving in the US Navy.
My doctor told me to stop having intimate dinners for four. Unless there are three other people. ~Orson Welles

Larry H is offline   Reply With Quote