View Single Post
Old 02-03-2014, 01:23 PM   #71
kailpea
Katherine

S/C/G: 272/TICKER/172

Height: 5'10

KISSKISS YAY FOR YOGA! I love doing yoga. MY phase 3 goal is to incorporate one exercise session away from the gym. But if its too cold for jogging outside, I fully plan on hitting up a nice little yoga studio not to far from home.

So this week I am going to try and stick with drinking my 8 glasses of water. The weekend was the toughest for me to get through, mainly because I don't work so I don't have the same schedule that reminds me to drink my water. If I don't make it, I'm not going to fret.

The goal for phase 2 is to have one vegetarian day per week. I used to be a practicing vegetarian for health reasons, before I met my husband. He is kinda veggie phobic so I start changing how I ate, and packed on the pounds. He has become a lot better about eating vegetables, but he is still a carnivore at heart. So this week rather than making us the exact same food to eat, one night he's going to have some leftover chicken quesadillas that I have in the freezer and I'm going to have a yummy lentil and spinach curry. I have planned to eat a sesame asian salad with spinach, cilantro, mandarin oranges, green onions, and toasted almonds for lunches this week.

As far as exercise, I am going to try to get to the gym my 2x a week for some cardio but the main goal for phase 2 is to add one strength training session in there. I also plan on trying out the first week of C25K. It might be hard to get to the gym at the beginning of this week since we are expecting to get a decent amount of snow. My car doesn't like the snow (and neither do I). I'm going to go buy a shovel tonight after work because I fully expect to have to dig myself out tomorrow morning. =/
12-01-13 Started Journey | 01-09-14- First 10 lbs (262) | 3-4-14 20 lbs (252)| 35 lbs (237) | 50 lbs (222) | 65 lbs BMI: 29.8 No longer Obese | Onederland (199) | 85 lbs (187) | GOAL 100 LBS LOST (172) Normal BMI

Last edited by kailpea : 02-03-2014 at 01:28 PM.
kailpea is offline   Reply With Quote