View Single Post
Old 02-02-2014, 11:08 PM   #38
MarliQQ
"Evolution Required"

S/C/G: 250/Ticker/150

Height: 5'8

Hi Twins!

Was under my cal goal today and saw some movement on the scale, 228.9, which is great since I have been fluctuating between 229-231 for 2wks straight. I should be happier, but I am withholding excitement, especially since it may go back up. The good thing is that I have never seen my weight fluctuate up more than 2 pounds.
I did not work out today, too busy all day, and actually I still am busy, I just decided to take this quick break to check in with you all. I always feel bad when I don't work out, guilty. I only missed one workout last month, so I am already off to a bad start and it is only day 2 of Feb.

whollyhick Maybe the red dots are due to you being allergic to exercise..... Seriously, that is a real thing though, and it would be a good excuse for why you can't work out .

thewalrus0 You are talking to my inner geek, I love tech "junk, and yes the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 is a KILLER phone, great choice. I am one of those people who think iphones are way overrated. I guarantee you that you will soon forget the size of that phone, everybody does...man that phone has so many cool features...

25lbs Lost~(02/08/2014)***Onederland by June 24~(05/12/2014)***75lbs Lost~(09/05/2014)
No Longer "Overweight"(Incomplete)***100lbs Lost~(Incomplete)***Run 5.0mph~(Complete)

"One small crack does not mean that you are broken,
it means that you were put to the test and you didn't fall apart."

Last edited by MarliQQ : 02-03-2014 at 02:11 AM.
MarliQQ is offline   Reply With Quote