View Single Post
Old 02-02-2014, 08:00 PM   #37
whollyhick
More food, less me!

S/C/G: 240/see ticker/165

Height: 5'8"

Glad you could make it! We're just throwing out updates when we can nowadays, so no worries! You're not late! It's the beginning of the month and time to put it in high gear all together!

Today I have hives. I think. :/ not positive why, but I have little red dotties all over my torso! I'm not itchy or uncomfortable, or having any other side effects, so, I do not know what would have triggered this nonsense! Haha

Also. I didn't weigh me. I try to consciously eat well and avoid the scale on Sundays. Like a test-run at maintaining! Haha. But. I need to get my arse in gear with the use of my treadmill! Someone threaten me! Please! nah, I know it's my own stupid loss not doing it. So. Time to implement a new habit! Two days in this month already that I haven't done it! but! I week is day shift week for husband, so I'll be up at four AM. There aren't many better ways to force yourself to fix your sleep schedule when your duty in life is the friendly a
Arm clock! ;p hahaha

I did, however, create a hot and sour soup reminiscent of the kind you get in Chinese restaurants. And I was overall happy with how that turned out

For those of you who also are using MFP, if I haven't mentioned, my name is Jakeysmrs, and I'd be happy to have you all as friends on there!!

whollyhick is offline   Reply With Quote