View Single Post
Old 02-02-2014, 06:03 PM   #209
ReenHag
Renee~ Started IP Aug. 25

S/C/G: 186/136.4/125

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by vachinyc View Post
Thanks Schenectady. I honestly don't have a clue how that number happened this late...my average is around 2.5. Which was frustrating at times but I listened to the wise folks here and kept at it. IP works

I have been noticing the shoe thing recently too. Weird!

Thanks Renee. You're right, it does go away...especially when I put on a smaller size

Speaking of...I've been complaining a little about my size not dropping ...but I went to Ann Taylor today and fit in a 10. I'm ecstatic. That's the size I wanted to be again. It's been a while coming but yay! I didn't buy much - that store is pricey - but found a cute dress and skirt both 50% off their sale price - so I got them! They will also help with my upcoming two weeks of work travel...new clothes, smaller size...keeping me in check!

Happy Super Bowl Sunday! I'm cooking some chicken tenders in Frank's and having celery and WF blue cheese. And some jicama 'fries'.
Enjoy your SB festivities! So glad to hear of your new size. That is great! I cannot wait to be securely in an eight, or maybe a six. Just trying to get the belly pooch to go away. Any suggestions? I workout the abs a few times a week and do general toning.

Congrats on the new outfits. How cool you can show them off on your travels!