View Single Post
Old 02-02-2014, 06:04 PM   #208
vachinyc
Started IP August 14 2013

S/C/G: 216.5/153/155

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by schenectady View Post
vachinyc Congratulations on the 3.6 pound loss - if I were not a more sane and truly happy person, I would be envious! You should be so ecstatic.

I have dealt with IP diet fatigue and I deal with it by trying to be more determined by examining new recipes or just take the trouble to make something that takes time and effort rather than just relying on my same old standards.

Although my losses have slowed, I am having the time of my life with being able to fit in smaller clothes, so even though the weight is a little behind what I would like, the measurements are not.

Sad, though, that I keep discovering more and more SHOES that d not fit. I love all my shoes and they are all favorites for one reason or another. It kills me to put those into the thrift store donation bag, but I reason that when I get close to goal, I will have every reason and justification for buying all new ones!
Thanks Schenectady. I honestly don't have a clue how that number happened this late...my average is around 2.5. Which was frustrating at times but I listened to the wise folks here and kept at it. IP works

I have been noticing the shoe thing recently too. Weird!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReenHag View Post
?..I have felt some diet fatigue in the past, but it seems to go away, too. Ride it out if you can. Try some new veggies, spices, or something to change it up a bit. The weather definitely makes things a bit tougher, that is for sure!

And congrats on the 3.6 pounds you donated! Way to go! Best of luck as you start P2.
Thanks Renee. You're right, it does go away...especially when I put on a smaller size

Speaking of...I've been complaining a little about my size not dropping ...but I went to Ann Taylor today and fit in a 10. I'm ecstatic. That's the size I wanted to be again. It's been a while coming but yay! I didn't buy much - that store is pricey - but found a cute dress and skirt both 50% off their sale price - so I got them! They will also help with my upcoming two weeks of work travel...new clothes, smaller size...keeping me in check!

Happy Super Bowl Sunday! I'm cooking some chicken tenders in Frank's and having celery and WF blue cheese. And some jicama 'fries'.