View Single Post
Old 02-02-2014, 04:28 PM   #21
McSurf

S/C/G: 168/150

Height: 5'5"

Hello to ALL!

Bobbi, you are quite talented. We are getting our new-to-us condo ready for when we "retire" in a few months and our guest bedroom will have to be an office/sewing/reading room! We have a challenge on our hands! Decided on a trundle day bed for multi purpose needs. And the work goes on...

A Little History~

My husband and I have been married 32 years and have a wonderful blended family and 8 grandchildren. We were born and raised in MO, but never even met until we were in our thirties. I was widowed with a 9 yr old daughter and he was divorced raising a 6 yr old daughter and 9 yr old son. It was our parents that got us together and about fainted when we told them 6 weeks later we were getting married!!!!

Both of us were/are strong Christians and knew that GOD had put us together and we haven't regretted one moment! (Not that we didn't have struggles, especially blending the family!) But we have had lots of laughs and thankfully can't remember much of it!!! Old age or selection memory...not sure which.

Currently we own and operate a Christian Retreat in FL on the Gulf of Mexico. Enjoy the ministry of serving our guests and watching GOD work in lives. Also, as I said earlier we are completely redoing the condo with only the guest bedroom and closets to go!!!!

Life is always interesting and as you all know, full of ups and downs and plenty to do!

Better end this now before I reveal TOO much! After all, we just met!!!!

Blessings!

Last edited by McSurf : 02-02-2014 at 04:35 PM.