View Single Post
Old 02-02-2014, 04:04 PM   #36
Lifestyle Changes

S/C/G: 295/sig/150

Height: 5'8

Hi everyone!

I'm a bit late I think but I'm here! I'm finally getting settled into a routine this semester so I definitely intend to be on here more often.

I'm having a bit of an adjustment period today as I just got a new phone. It's one that I've been wanting, the Galaxy Note 3, but I was previously using an iPhone and so there's been a switch in apps. On my iPhone I had a cool app that tracked calories and carbs and worked really well but now I'm having to use a different app, as there's no Android alternative. :/

I mean, I like Android for a lot of reasons but carb counting apps has never been a strong spot for them, and iPhone didn't even have a lot of choices anyways.

So I'm on Myfitnesspal which, for counting calories, works really well but is a little bit of a pain for carbs.

Oh well though, right? :P Not much to do but keep on keepin' on.

I also am on TOM and had a good 3 days of cheats meals here and there so, now that I've had my fun, I'm looking to seriously push myself to get to 235lbs by the end of February.

I know I can do it, but some weeks I think we all need a little breathing room before getting back to the grind. My plan is pretty flexible anyways but I'm a giant sugar and bread addict so sometimes it's good to take a break and indulge. My goal during these times is not to gain and I didn't!

Well good luck to all! I'll try to catch up on all the posts on here later after I've finished my giant pile of homework.

thewalrus0 is offline   Reply With Quote