View Single Post
Old 02-02-2014, 12:50 PM   #67
Dottington

S/C/G: 200/135.6/125

Height: 5'6

Rie- glad to be here for you! I'm glad your boyfriend is now offering for you to stay with him. Living with your friend does sound like the better option at the moment though. I can totally understand why you'd have reservations living in such tight spaces with your boyfriend. Keep us updated on what you decide to do. i'm sure you can find a job by the end of April, but going back to England does have the advantage of not paying rent. You and your bf seem to have a very solid relationship and you have managed well being apart before, so that seems like an option to weigh as well

ruth-Great job getting in your run! And that's exciting you have a trip coming up! I would kill to go anywhere right now haha

So TOM started yesterday and yesterday was also my traditional day off. Kind of not a great day eating wise and life wise. Ended up doing a lot for other people and not doing anything for myself(I hate how often I fall into that trap!). Weight of course jumped first with TOM, then with not getting in enough water, then with yesterday being my cheat day. But Friday is my official weigh in day, so I'm not letting it get to me(too much )