View Single Post
Old 02-02-2014, 01:34 PM   #21
want2bskinnyagain

S/C/G: 235.6/145.6/145

Height: 5' 2.5"

Slipfree: Happy shopping! Sounds like a fun day.

Kawaii: I have been thinking of your husband question. I think it is in your husbands nature it "fix" things for you, that has been his role for some time now, not easy for him to change what he does. But sometimes we need to tell husbands more then once (more then twice, three times! LOL) what we want or need before they "get" it. Keep telling him how you feel or what you NEED when you are not frustrated with him. Good luck.

So my friend had a birthday party at her house last night. She knows I am losing weight but I was nervous about how the night was going to go with all the food and alcohol there. When asked I told her I wasn't drinking and she didn't pressure me, (I am not good with pressure, I usually cave). As for the food...I didn't eat anything! I was so happy with myself when I got home. And another guest at the party quietly asked if I had lost "a lot of weight"! I said yes, and that I was still a work in progress! LOL She told me how great I looked and told me to keep it up! It is nice that MOST people are so supportive and encouraging about me losing weight.

Happy Sunday!!!