View Single Post
Old 02-02-2014, 11:02 AM   #66
runthecontinent

S/C/G: 165/153.6/121

Height: 5'8"

Rie - I'm really sorry that you got fired! It does sound like you're doing great making new plans though.. I hope living with your friends works out, that doesn't sound too bad.

It's also nice that you have such a great safety net back home! I'm living with my boyfriend in my dad's house for free too, and it's definitely a blessing. Even if you don't need to move back home after all, I'm sure it helps you feel less stressed out knowing that you always have a place to go. I really hope it all works out the way you would like from now on!

As for the challenge, I just completed my one run today. It was difficult this week as I have been super busy marking exams. Most of my students passed.. Though I also read some truly discouraging things. Colleagues tell me I will have to get used to students underachieving, heh.

I have also booked yet another trip! I'm going to London for a few days in March to visit a friend. Really looking forward to that! It takes me only three hours to get into London so it's really silly that I don't go there more often.