View Single Post
Old 02-01-2014, 08:17 PM   #34
MarliQQ
"Evolution Required"

S/C/G: 250/Ticker/150

Height: 5'8

Measured myself today for my monthly weigh-in and lost an average of 3in on my neck, waist, and hips. So I am hoping to lose much more in February since I will be doing the 30 Day Shred the entire month . I have seen some people with some amazing results and I definitely want the inches off, even though it does not usually translate into crazy pounds off.
I was under my cals for today, and I was yesterday too, which is totally needed since I had a real fat girl day, days before. I think that day I was over by like 800 cals!!!!
Have not done that since I started trying to lose weight. Surprisingly it barely had any effect on my weight. I think I fluctuated up about 1/2 a lb the day after and I went back to my usual 229-230 "plateau" thing I have been doing for weeks.

Daimere I looked into couch to 5k, and I planned on doing that after I am done with 30DS. I have seen some threads on mfp where people got great results. I want to do it out of curiosity, but I just am skeptical that it could get me runningin the time frame provided.

25lbs Lost~(02/08/2014)***Onederland by June 24~(05/12/2014)***75lbs Lost~(09/05/2014)
No Longer "Overweight"(Incomplete)***100lbs Lost~(Incomplete)***Run 5.0mph~(Complete)

"One small crack does not mean that you are broken,
it means that you were put to the test and you didn't fall apart."

Last edited by MarliQQ : 02-01-2014 at 08:22 PM.
MarliQQ is offline   Reply With Quote