View Single Post
Old 02-01-2014, 07:32 PM   #45
brelo
IP Start 2/5/13

S/C/G: 315/ip292/see ticker/145

Height: 5ft 5in

Quote:
Originally Posted by MORgeek View Post
Had such a good month last WI i was down 4 lbs so 16 all together for this month. Ive never lost weight like this before its crazy! but such a good feeling. Has anyone else seen a dramatic mood improvement j/w cause i feel a lot happier then i have in a long time
Great job on the 16 pounds!! Yes absolutely, my mood drastically improves when I eat this way. I am even able to better cope with the stresses of life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephascope View Post
Well made it back from the walk without freezing our buns off. Did 5.4 kms in 1hour and burned 400 calories according to my Endomondo app. It's a beautiful sunny day and the pathways that run along the river were nice and quiet
I went on a three mile walk with a friend this morning as well on a cold snowy path by a river! It was beautiful. I didn't realize how cold to the bone I was until I got home where I promptly bundled up and turned the temp up to 74! I seem to run a little colder all the time with the weight loss. Not sure if it's due to less insulation on my frame or the intake of fewer calories that causes the coldness. At any rate, last year 64 was a comfortable indoor temp, this year, I keep it at 70!

Feb 13- Jan 14, 73 pounds lost, regained 20 during 4 months off
Jan 17, 2014 reboot: -7, -5, -1, -1, -3, 0, -2, -1, -1, -1, -1, -1, -2, -2, -2, -2, -5