View Single Post
Old 02-01-2014, 06:27 PM   #5
Maggie
Thin Within

Talking

GOOD AFTERNOON IN FEBUARY MAGNOLIAS ☺♫

We went out and about last night around 10:30pm to drive about in the snow. I think by then we had a good inch which covered everything with a nice white blanket. It was so nice and peaceful for not many folks were out at that time.

We got out again today which is in the 20˚ area of coldness and drove around a bit and stopped at Wall*Mart and picked up a couple 4 qt sized small plastic boxes for me to pack some needful things in to store in the basement of the MH. I like that size for they stack neatly and aren’t too heavy when loaded to move around to get the one out one wants. The sides and bottoms are clear so it is easy to see what is in each of them and they measure about 12 x 16 inches and are 7 inches deep and have locking handles that come up over the lid on the ends. The things I have put into them are things that were in my “crafts” room closet that I will need while “out there.” I just thought I would get a start on repacking my needful things in to proper storage containers for the MH basement now that I am rather house bound. Those boxes can still reside in my closet until we move into the MH for I will be using the contents during those months. All of these things were in cardboard boxes with lids that can now contain the things we will sell in a yard sale come spring. As I come across something I don’t intend to keep it goes in one of those cardboard boxes.

I think I will take these two new boxes into the bedroom and put seasonal things in them. I have shoes that I wear only in the warm weather, etc. and they don’t have to take up room inside the MH. Well on second thought I think I just might let the shoes live in their plastic shoe boxes that they currently occupy and store other seasonal things in the boxes.

OH ~ just looked out the window and it is snowing. It probably won’t amount to much but every little bit helps

JEAN What is funny about those batteries is that golf carts use the same type batteries ~ 4 of them in fact. Will was talking to our friend that owns the gun shop and he told us to check with the golf cart folks. Sure enough they have the very battery type we need for the MH so we will be buying from "local" after all. Our weather may just be a bit colder than yours. We don't worry about getting stuck because of our Jeep and wench and etc.~ but the crazy other drivers on the road are scarey. They shouldn't even be out there and swerve all over the place.

DONNA FAYE Those blades are sharp! Guess he won't be doing that again. YIKES what a wake up call on handling a new piece of equipment. Poor dear. Hopefully he will heal fast. Yep, California is in dire straits, they need rain so badly out there. Sounds like you got some nifty new kitchen appliances. What fun.

Have a good day my cyber friends.
Always remember ~ Never, never, never give up

DOWN THE ROAD TO THIN
SUCCESS OCCURS WHEN OPPORTUNITY MEETS PREPARATION

REMEMBER THAT
A SETBACK IS ONLY A SETUP FOR A COMEBACK

Last edited by Maggie : 02-02-2014 at 05:00 PM.
Maggie is offline   Reply With Quote