View Single Post
Old 02-01-2014, 06:34 PM   #42
sarahBell

S/C/G: 233/233/130

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by 65X65 View Post
Good job on taking action with the blasted cupcake...sometimes that is the only thing! I have thrown things in the trash and actually taken the garbage out to the cans in order to get stuff out of my house...esp after we have company and I just "gooottta get it GONE" from my pantry or fridge!
But, Soapy water! That is worthy of a scene in a book or a movie!!!

I have a feeling the hurtful things about PF may have come from someone or more than 1 someone...who is not being supportive at home rather than people at the gym... SarahBell, If that is so...you will find there are some ladies here who have gone it alone in making healthy decisions for themselves. You are entitled to make these kinds of decisons with out someone else's approval, unless there is a money issue. When someone else does not support a healthy decision for you, ...it may be indicative the significant other is uncomfortable with you doing something he or she feels in their heart they should be doing too...and we see and hear tales of this kind a lot.

You should not feel guilty if this is the case and doing what you must do..will only make you stronger!!

You can do this....
You nailed It on the head. Money is not the issue on this, it is the fact that this would entail me leaving the house for about an HOUR a few days a week, where I can work out with out having someone telling my to get off it's my turn now, or momma my ride (my 2 year old loves to sit on the ellipitical and ride it) or try to use the Xbox Kinect work outs that I have with out someone coming down wanting to play on it or have their turn!

I wanted to get the black card membership $19 + tax a month so that DH and I can go at the same time and work out together AND have a personal trainer at our disposal at no cost.

When the person who is suppose to be your support calls you ugly names, throws out hurtful alligations and yells at you then ignores you because you make a choice to get into a 1 year contract with a place that is nation wide and is located where we want to move to if we sell our house this spring.............it hurts more than you know.

I just do not know what to do, I just glared at
The thing is dh wants to lose weight and needs to BUT on his terms which means him going to Anytime fitness for 3 months with out me.

I would rather spend $20 a month NOW than thousands later for open heart surgery!

Started IP on Sept. 13, 2013

"Since Light moves faster than sound, Someone may seem Bright until they speak"