View Single Post
Old 02-01-2014, 01:51 PM   #3
Shad

S/C/G: too much/going down/just right

Height: 157cm

Thanks Happy.
Thought I had posted yesterday but whatever, it is not there.

Laura - hope you have a great cruise. Take care and enjoy the warmth.

Happy - still freezing over there I see. We are enjoying a spell of fine sunny and temperate weather.

Ceejay - whenever we used to get run down and boils, my dad used to make us eat dried fruit - particularly currants. Seemed to work. We never had many.

Michelle - I am taking the ferry across the harbour today. I'll take the camera with me. On the other side of the harbour from Wellington is Eastbourne which is basically a dormitory suburb, but an expensive one. I am going to lunch with my nieces in-laws. Later in the month I will try to get over there for the walk to Baring Head and Pencarrow Lakes. It's supposed to be an interesting one. Lots of wildlife and for a change it is fairly flat. Most of my walking here is done on hills.

Annie - good on you for getting rid of that cold fast. Now to build up your immunity so it doesn't come back again.
Hope you had a nice lunch.

Happy is posting on top of me again I see. Thought I had lost my post, but it posted itself.

Susie - hope all is well in your neck of the woods.

My avatar, by the way is of Wellington City, in one of its good moods. I've attached some photos of Wellington. One is taken from the balcony of my apartment. Those hills to the left are where I take my walks and runs. As you can see they are fairly steep. The grey building, just behind the white building with the pink scaffolding is where I now work. Just down the road huh? and the other photo is of the front of parliament house and shows the building known as the 'Beehive'. Like all countries, we have too many politicians making too many strange decisions. And of course the last one is of the Peanut Smurf. My nieces little boy.

Gotta go. Need to do a few things before I head for the harbour this morning.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 015 (800x600).jpg (34.2 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg 027 (800x600).jpg (34.0 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg 046 (600x800).jpg (29.0 KB, 12 views)

Last edited by Shad : 02-01-2014 at 02:12 PM.