View Single Post
Old 02-01-2014, 02:45 PM   #2
happy2bme
Some days not so much

S/C/G: Macys Balloon/Chubbette/OK

Height: Fun Size

Always a challenge trying to carry over personals from one post to the next.

Laura - happy trails and have a WONDERFUL vacation. Get some sun in for all of us! Hope you have a blast with your friends.

Ceejay - glad your labs worked out well. Boy that's some dose of Vitamin D !!!! I'd still rather be sitting on the deck in the sunshine getting it that way but oh well... If you want to count inches lost, that's great - whether it is calories or inches or just heck, counting days when you made better choices - whatever keeps you motivated I say.

Michelle - looks like you are at a conference this morning. Hope you enjoy it and leave feeling uplifted!

Annie - glad your cold cleared up. Hope you had a nice lunch with your friends.

Shad - First I give you a hand to jump back on the wagon again. If you still misbehave I'm coming after you with the prod! I did a Mel and looked up Wellington Harbour. You are right - just breaktakingly beautiful. Blue waters and mountains in the background. What a lovely place. Except for dripping ceilings.

Hi Susie - hope you aren't working too hard!

Well time for me to get off the computer. I am starving and then I have to pick up a library book and then get some housework done. Been snowing all morning - they said just a trace but it's been "tracing". Oh boy - DH just announced he's making brunch - I knew if I held out long enough.... Have a good weekend ladies.