View Single Post
Old 02-01-2014, 01:45 PM   #205
ReenHag
Renee~ Started IP Aug. 25

S/C/G: 186/136.4/125

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by AliExpat View Post
I'm still here too. Haven't posted in a while, which I never thought I'd do, lol. Suffering from diet fatigue, I guess that's pretty common after 5 months. I missed my last WI due to a public holiday and I'll miss next week since I'll be in Jamaica. I had to order 3 new bathing suits,(bikinis at that!) since my old ones give me the "saggy diaper" look. Most chic for swimwear, lol. I'm almost out of the obese range. I plan on sticking with the diet until Easter at which point I'll fully phase off and start working out, which I miss terribly.
Congrats on the new suits! And most definitely enjoy your trip and the warmth! I am not sure what kind of workout you usually do, but a light workout during P1 is okay by most people. I find toning and light cardio to be uplifting, esp during the winter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vachinyc View Post
Hi Augusters! We were on page 3! No, no, no

Definite diet fatigue here too - though maybe it's also the weather/lack of sun - combined with the somewhat monotonous 6 months of diet effort. While this has been easier and more successful than I expected, there's still some angst I create on days where my thoughts turn to what I "can't have" rather than what I "can do".

I had my weigh in today after a week and a half...down 3.6 so I'm excited! The next two weeks are a lot of work travel/conferences and I'm very close to goal so I'm going to aim for a mix of phase 1 and 2 days. We'll see how it goes.
I have felt some diet fatigue in the past, but it seems to go away, too. Ride it out if you can. Try some new veggies, spices, or something to change it up a bit. The weather definitely makes things a bit tougher, that is for sure!

And congrats on the 3.6 pounds you donated! Way to go! Best of luck as you start P2. Happy weekend!

~Renee