View Single Post
Old 02-01-2014, 01:52 PM   #509
trynagn

S/C/G: 165/ticker/130

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcdoe View Post
I'm losing only 2 lbs a week on purpose. The first go around I dropped 10 the first week and 3 to 4 every week after but due to my hospital stay I have decided to do it slower (hospital nothing to do with diet). What I love is I can control it. First go around I didn't allow myself any restricted so I could experience the maximum fast. This go around I'm eating restricted sometimes twice in a day and for the 6th week in a row I've lost 2.4 or 2.2 every week. I allow myself more meat and more oil and more of anything IP approved and see how it affects the scale to learn what I can do. I am just amazed how I can control the scale. Love this program.

Getting together with some other IP girls for the first time today to cook together. Can't wait we are all making something to teach the other. I'm making the oatmeal wildberry muffins and my pizza using the tomato soup to make flat bread.... can't wait to see what they will make.

Everyone have a great IP day!!!
Hey I doe
I thought I knew all the muffin recipes but I don't think I've heard of the oatmeal wildberry muffins. I usually make the muffins with wildberry and crispy cereal. Is it the same recipe made with the oatmeal packet?
Have a great time!