View Single Post
Old 02-01-2014, 12:21 PM   #22
ReenHag
Renee~ Started IP Aug. 25

S/C/G: 186/136.4/125

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterfly queen View Post
My first month and I'm down 24.8 pounds I realize the weight will slow but the results from this month have me hooked. I remained 100% OP and I know I can do this. I'm using strictly alternatives. The first week was hard but after that it became easy. I no longer crave sugary foods which means a lot coming from me, as there is always cake, pie, or candy in the house. I do miss happy hour on Fridays with friends and colleagues but I'll survive. Just wanted to say thanks to all of you. Even though I rarely post, I read daily.
Congrats on your amazing losses! And awesome outlook. Yes, they will slow, but the program is still amazing! I, too, use alternatives. One question about the happy hour- why are you giving up your friend time? If it is a matter of triggers and avoiding trigger situations, then I understand. Otherwise, there is no reason for you to not go out. Yes, the first few times are a bit difficult, but for me, it was mostly a mental issue. I stick to ordering unsweet tea or maybe club soda (add your own mio if you wish). The best thing about happy hour is the conversation, so don't miss out!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IntheEvening View Post
Just had my third weekly weigh in and I'm down a total 13 lbs, in three weeks! Go me!
I was telling my coach, even thought I'm 201, my body feels like it did when I was weighing 175lbs. Does that even make sense? Has anyone experienced this? GL everyone this week!
Congrats on your losses! Excellent! I certainly have noticed feeling much better since starting the program. I was sleeping better, having more energy during the day... Stress at work is affecting the sleep issue, but that is another story.