View Single Post
Old 02-01-2014, 12:19 PM   #10
Kawaii1002

S/C/G: 642 (IPstart 395.4)/226.2/160

Height: 5'7"

So here's a question for you all. You're the ladies I feel like I can confide in and I need some girlfriend advice. Have any of you had troubles in your relationships because of your newfound confidence? Hubby is doing the diet with me and that's great! He's made it to goal weight, and is now on phase 2. The changes with me have been different. I feel like I'm not relying on him as much to "help".. I want to prove to myself that I can do things. And I find that I'm getting frustrated at him quite frequently now. When I talk with him, I find that I just want to vent, and he's always trying to "fix" things. To make my life easier, because he wants to be nice.. but I've had so many years of "nice" that I want (actually NEED) to prove to myself that I can stand on my own two feet.

I think this sounds like I'm pushing him away, and maybe in some ways I am, but I've talked with him and said the words that I said earlier here in this post. Sometimes I'm just looking to vent, I don't want you to fix it. He says "oh, ok", and goes right back to trying to come up with fixes... ARGH!!!

I love him to pieces, and I'm sure that we will work through this. I just was asking if any of you had similar issues, or if this is just in my head..