View Single Post
Old 02-01-2014, 11:48 AM   #8
ReenHag
Renee~ Started IP Aug. 25

S/C/G: 186/136.4/125

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0ojoyo0 View Post
Do you like the banana bread? I almost bought a box because I love banana bread, but absolutely hate artificial banana flavor and one of the reviews I read said the flavor was artificial, so I didn't get it. What do you think? Is it close to the real thing?
I adore the banana bread bars. However, it sounds like you are pretty sensitive to those artificial flavors. Obviously, texturally it is not like banana bread, but I love the flavor. I enjoy them for breakfast, and so does my daughter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slipfree View Post
Renee-I am so with you, glad that January is over! Hopefully Feb, will bring more continuity in the classroom. Sorry that you are working today, I am taking this weekend off! Grades were due this week and I have school fatigue, not with the kids-with the adults lol.

Scale was down a pound this morning Have not seen that number in 12 years.
Congrats on your WI! I have been working myself sick all week- up until about nine at least three nights this week doing school stuff. The annoying thing is that most of it was NOT lesson or grade related. I am in charge of our Mass next week, so I had to organize and type that up. This week, I need to choose readers and practice with them. I am also doing a training on Monday about interactive whiteboards, and some changes were thrown at me on Thursday, so I am working to revamp the whole thing. (A little bitter about that, believe me.)

Enjoy your relaxing weekend! I think that will be me next weekend. And I k ow what you mean about the adults...