View Single Post
Old 02-01-2014, 07:19 AM   #34
Ruth Ann
Started IP 04/22/2013

S/C/G: 257/132/150

Height: 5"1 1/2' (almost)

Quote:
Originally Posted by stubbornostrich View Post
This is day 3 for me. Next Wednesday will be my weigh in. I got a little kick out of making my weigh in day be "Hump Day". Definitely going to take a little bit to get used to this lifestyle but I am excited. The hardest part is getting in the water. I'm not a fan of drinking it and I work retail with the bathroom at the opposite end of a very large area. I find myself constantly being delayed by customers and wondering if I will make it in time. But if that's my biggest challenge then I am happy.
Yeah, the "gotta go" dance is so much fun! But it does taper down some after awhile. I still ask myself as I go past restrooms - do I need to go yet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by maureen kempster View Post
my first weigh in tonight & I lost 2.5 lbs - I'm going the right way!
Congrats Maureen!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MntRose View Post
I am starting. . well today now, but mostly feel like its tomorrow as I am about to go to bed. Have to lose the bit I gained since August and then twenty the doctor wants me to lose, so basically 40 pounds, but I can do this. I just have to stop allowing things to get me 'off track'. I hope everyone has a great weekend and if your going to a super bowl party, plan now for what OP food you will have on hand
You can do it MntRose - every time you stay on track and don't allow something to derail you it gets easier.

Started maintenance 05/03/2014

Nothing is impossible. In fact, the word itself says 'I'm Possible'! - Aubrey Hepburn
Ruth Ann is offline   Reply With Quote