View Single Post
Old 01-31-2014, 07:41 PM   #31
MarliQQ
"Evolution Required"

S/C/G: 250/Ticker/150

Height: 5'8

Hi Twins,

I sweated a good while today, and I felt like I really did some fat damage. I am resigning myself to the idea that I will not switch up my workout until my previously set time frame occurs. I would be only doing it to get some movement on the scale, and I don't think it is worth it, I like the program I have set up, and that will be what I stick with. So I did not get the 10lb loss I wished for, that is the only disappointment I have this month. But I have to remember all of my other non-scale victories. Maybe February will bode better for me, the optimism in me says it will .

Daimere Nice to see a post of yours again . Great job with the weight loss! And regarding your height, at least you are aware of the discrepancy . Height is one of those self-identifiers you take for granted, like your shoe size, and I don't need you to tell me that I am any different than I always believed I was...but that's just me and my ornery ways....

whollyhick I forgot all about groundhog's day . Probably because I always thought the groundhog's opinion didn't matter much . But at least your town has a national identity. I have lived in towns before, where the local Walmart was the only "landmark" worth mentioning...

25lbs Lost~(02/08/2014)***Onederland by June 24~(05/12/2014)***Front & Back Split~(Incomplete)
75lbs Lost~(Incomplete)***100lbs Lost~(Incomplete)***Run 5.0mph~(Incomplete)

"There is no force equal to a woman determined to rise"

Last edited by MarliQQ : 01-31-2014 at 07:42 PM.
MarliQQ is offline   Reply With Quote