View Single Post
Old 01-30-2014, 09:30 AM   #61
Silverfire
F - Yeah, I'm doing this.

S/C/G: 297/*Ticker*/175

Height: 5'10"

Bah! What a bunch of jerks! Shitty shitty shitty deals man. It is slightly nicer that they've given you the opportunity to stay to the end of Feb, it could give you a chance to find a another job, even if it is only temporary, and not being broke while doing so Take a deep breath, it truly willbe ok, ... eventually! Take it a day at a time! - I hope to never be fired again! I have worked with this company for 7 years, and took an administrative assistant position for one of the managers. No experience to speak of, but ready to learn. I made it 7 months before she sent me back to my old job. That was humiliating for sure, until I learned that she's just kinda crazy and nearly impossible to please. It ended up being for the best anyway, because now I have a better job and a better boss (same company still )

I was on plan yesterday, stayed under cals, hit the gym, C25k'd and made a delicious giant pot of turkey soup for dinner last night. With enough leftover to last into the weekend. Planning to go out for lunch on Saturday with some friends to a new fancy restaurant that just opened in town, will have to adjust the rest of that day accordingly!

Also, I saw this this morning and LOL'd for a LONG time and thought I needed to share it, I'm sure yall could use a giggle!

10lb Weight Loss (287) √ | 20lb Weight Loss (277) √| 35lb Weight Loss (262) √ | Class I Obesity BMI (250) √ |
50lb Weight Loss (247) √ |
60lbs HALFWAY THERE | 65lb Weight Loss (232) | Overweight BMI (223)
| 85lb Weight Loss (217)
|ONEderland (199) | 100 Pounds Lost (197) | NORMAL BMI (185)
| 120lb Weight Loss (177)

One for every 5 lbs lost

F You Fatness
Silverfire is offline   Reply With Quote