View Single Post
Old 01-29-2014, 03:26 PM   #23
mars735
maintaining since 9/2013

S/C/G: 244/148/145

Height: 5'4.5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecdcslim View Post
good morning, really hungry in the morning the last couple of days and I don't know why! Nothing's changed - I had a blueberry cran shake at 7:30, cup of coffee and by 10 am I was ready to eat my desk. I had 2 cups of hot herbal tea and 16 ozs of water and finally had a cup of cucumber! It's been like that the last few days. I'm also craving sweets, I broke down and had an extra packet last night - chocolate pudding with WF fudge sauce - yep, that cured the craving!!

Cold here, I'm cold now anyway guess it's the weight loss lol.
If your ticker is up-to-date, it looks like you are at or near ideal weight. There are many with longer experience than I, who I hope will add their voices. I've been on IP1-4 for about a year total. From my experience with the sensations you describe, AND the fact that the packet cured your pangs, I'd say you might need more food, in a nutshell. It sounds like your body is searching for stored energy to burn and not finding much fat. For me, this typically preceded a big drop in either size or weight or both. And having a little extra didn't hurt as long as I didn't overdo it. Good for you!!!!

Last edited by mars735 : 01-29-2014 at 03:55 PM.