View Single Post
Old 01-29-2014, 02:36 PM   #75
orangesmartie

Sorry I haven't been around for a couple of days. I've been away for work and getting organised to move 200 miles away and all sorts of things. Very stressful, but still binge free! Feeling really good about it.

However, I have noticed that I still overeat at times (not a binge by any stretch, either by thoughts or calories consumed) and this seems to be more a habit. e.g i'll get a sandwich for lunch. most shops do a 'meal deal' which includes a sandwich, crisps (chips in American ) and a drink, and out of habit i'll add a chocolate bar. And I'll eat it all. And feel over full, for hours. Something I haven't felt in a long long time. So now I am going to try and focus more on thinking consciously about what i am eating and how much. It does feel like a real step forward for me though. In binge mode, there wasn't enough food in the world to fill me up.

Cyn, i really enjoy reading your 'rambling' thoughts, it gives me an opportunity to think things through and sort through my own thoughts and feelings.
orangesmartie is offline   Reply With Quote