View Single Post
Old 01-28-2014, 08:31 PM   #139
brandam6

S/C/G: 185/182/150

Height: 5'7"

Hello! I lost 61 lbs in 2011 using IP. I did pretty well maintaining for about a year and half, then I let it all go to ****. First it was issues with my job (business was struggling) and I gained 15 lbs. I would try to go back to phase 1 to lose it, and I could only do it for a couple weeks or so. Then I would gain a little more, and so on....It went on like that for most of 2013. Then I was unemployed in November, and I thought, "Hey! I will have all this time to exercise and plan meals." But that's not what happened at all. I gained a little more. So January 17, I decided to quit fooling myself and go back to the clinic, get some product, and make an appointment with my coach. This message board was a big help to me the first time around so I came to check it out this evening. I haven't been on since September 2011. I think I hadn't been back because I was embarrassed that I let this happen. But I am glad I did. It was really nice to see some names I recognized.

So far since my official weigh in on January 21 I lost 2.2 lbs. (I started the program before my weigh in). I am glad I made the decision to go back to my coach. I needed the kick in the rear to get going again.

Went from 211 to 150 in 2011 using IP. Going to get back to goal weight by Memorial Day.
brandam6 is offline   Reply With Quote