Originally Posted by Kat117
Hi Sara Bell
for alternative items to be IP compliant they must adhere to the following:
1) at least 12+ grams of protein
2) calories between 70 - 160
3) unrestricted is 8 or less net carbs
4) restricted is 9 - 17 grams carbs
5) 30% or less calories from fat
6) no aspartame
Hope that helps!
Also note that calories on restricted items can be higher (and are in some IP restricted products - sometimes up closer to 200). Obviously keeping them lower even for a restricted is great, but bars especially will run higher on restricteds.