View Single Post
Old 01-28-2014, 03:19 PM   #46
OK Lizzy

S/C/G: 200/185/140

Height: 5' 5"

How I wish I had known there was a thread here! This was one of my New Year's resolutions -- which has somehow become derailed! Like a few of you have stated, I truly believe that my unhappiness with my cluttered HOUSE is impeding my weight loss -- or at the very least, making it more difficult to stay on plan. I started the new year on a good note -- cleaned out a few drawers and a few boxes of clothes (which barely made a dent in a closet), then -- stopped. Not easy to get de-cluttered when you are married to a pack rat, but I can't blame him for everything, can I, lol? He's not the one who has boxes of fabric from my sewing years, the boxes of books that "I can't bear to get rid of", the closet full of old paperwork from my Mom's last few years (she passed away FIVE years ago!) So here I go again -- thanks for the inspiration! By the way, some of you have mentioned "flylady", which is a great resource. Have you visited "Be More with Less"? Another fantastic site when you're needing a shot in the arm. That lady is amazing!