View Single Post
Old 01-28-2014, 09:31 AM   #5
Ishbel

S/C/G: 305/163/165

According to her that might be a reality. I'm a firm believer that all diets work, they just don't work for everyone.

Ideal protein worked for me, I've had nurses in front of me diss ketosis as a way to lose weight when I was already in maintenance. So I let them shoot of their mouth and then pipe up and say "I lost with ketosis using Ideal Protein" and one actually had the nerve to say "well are you maintaining or still losing" and I said "maintenance for 1 year thanks".

She was a student nurse so I spoke to her supervisor and asked her to remind her to be VERY careful what she says to people. If I had heard that I would have not done Ideal Protein because she was a 'nurse'. Yet I did it and it worked fab for me. Her supervisor is a friend and totally agreed with me, not sure if anything was ever said.

FYI, personally I only walked during Phase 1 and saved the running for when I was done. I had a good running career until I was about 8 weeks pregnant when I was advised to stop. Now I walk and I'm itching to get back to running. I was running 8-10 km 2-3 times a week.

Chin up grasshoppah, your run time will come.

"If I go back to what I was, I will be what I was. I don't want to be what I was, I want to be what I am." - Me

Started IP - 19 April 2011 - Hit Goal -18 April 2012
Started Maintenance - 17 May 2012 (1 yr 4 months in maintenance before pregnancy)
PREGNANT MODE! Yippee! Due May 2014
Photo/Stats Album: http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/goal...il-2012-a.html
Ishbel is offline   Reply With Quote