View Single Post
Old 01-28-2014, 09:16 AM   #3
0ojoyo0
Started IP May 1, 2012

S/C/G: 281/ticker/140

Height: 5'4"

I think that's an ignorant statement. I don't believe she really knows anything about IP to talk about it like that. And of course she would rather you do it the "right way", but what these people don't understand, is that we've all tried losing the "right way", and weren't successful. Let's face it, if you're not seeing results fast enough, you're not going to stick to the program, and with IP you see instant results, which is why so many people stick with it. Will you keep the weight off if you go back to living the same lifestyle that made you overweight? Of course not! And it's not the diet's fault it those people made bad decisions about what to put in their bodies.

I considered weightloss surgery before I came across this forum. The "right way" didn't work for me. For me, IP is temporary until I get to my goal and then it's Atkins style low carb for my new lifestyle with an IP reboot once a year or so. I will always struggle with my weight, but with IP backing me, I know I can be successful in maintenence.

Sorry I can't help you as far as the cardio goes... but this struck a nerve, lol

Restarted with alternatives 1/13/14 at 206 lbs. I WILL make it to goal this time.

Last edited by 0ojoyo0 : 01-28-2014 at 09:18 AM.
0ojoyo0 is offline   Reply With Quote