View Single Post
Old 01-27-2014, 07:57 PM   #72
Senior Member
Valkyrie1's Avatar
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Carlsbad (North San Diego County, California)
Posts: 104

S/C/G: 213/157/153

Height: 5 ft. four inches


Here in California you can call in social services if an elderly person is in trouble. You could ask the local hospital for the right number, or call the non emergency number at the sheriff or police station to get a referral. In Cali we can dial 211 for social services.
Valkyrie1 is offline   Reply With Quote