View Single Post
Old 01-27-2014, 08:22 PM   #194
Atarimae
(they're flowers)

S/C/G: 174/*ticker*/125

Height: 5'4''

dehtripper ~ Oh man, I had to Google the foods you just mentioned...I kind of feel like how my friends feel when I say I'm craving spicy ahi poke. They give me the WHAT IS POKE?!? response. :P Glad that you found an app to work for you and good job on staying on plan! ...Unlike me!

Dottington ~ I feel your pain about TOM. That "friend" of mine decided to arrive a few days early so I'm not pleased. Best of luck with Rie's pyramid challenge! I will be lurking and cheering on the sidelines, but I didn't draw up a pyramid for myself.

~~

Ah, the weekend woes. I stayed over at my aunty's on Saturday night and indulge I did. Well, I mean. I still managed to avoid the sugars, but boy did I binge. The good thing though, is that since I avoided sugars, I'm not feeling forever hungry. I guess it's half a loss. With that said, my weight did bounce back up from below 150 to 150.4. Which is still not bad at all, but I really REALLY thought this would be the week!

TOM is also here, so I am hoping to see a whoosh in the very near future. I'd be pleased.

I also started doing the Blogilates 'Call Me Maybe' squat challenge daily. Let's see how long this lasts! I always yell at the screen out of frustration. Happy Monday everyone!

G A L S ;
150 - "My license was not a lie!" (met: 2/3/14)
145 - "Normal? What's normal?" (met: 4/9/14 ; *MUST REDO* )
135 - "Not since freshman year of HS!"
125 - "It's middle school all over!"

Atarimae is offline   Reply With Quote