Thread: IP Daily Chat
View Single Post
Old 01-27-2014, 03:04 PM   #49
sarahBell

S/C/G: 233/233/130

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisa32989 View Post
Sizes are definitely incredibly fickle things.
When I see people weighing significantly more than me wearing my size (14) and people my weight in much smaller sizes.
Oh well. We all have the bodies we have. There are a lot of things we can change but our overall shape isn't one of them. I tell my mom frequently I blame her for my hips
I guess we are just blessed to have different body types. I bought back in Dec. 2 pairs of jeans from old navy. one size 16 Divas and 14 divas. The one for now and later mentality I guess. Just for kicks I tried on the 14s Saturday................and they fit (too snug in the legs for my liking for now) but I am trying to wrap my head around how can 14s fit me who is 195lbs size 14 is for someone who is 160 or lighter or so. I am baffled by this whole thing.\

Things have been uber slow for me, the weather just throws me into a loop. Once again the kids have no school today it is bitter cold outside. They have not had a full week of school since the week before winter break!!!

I am in a funk for the past month and it makes me want to eat!!! I hope spring gets here sooner than later!

Started IP on Sept. 13, 2013

"Since Light moves faster than sound, Someone may seem Bright until they speak"

Last edited by sarahBell : 01-27-2014 at 03:08 PM.