View Single Post
Old 01-27-2014, 01:07 PM   #7
0ojoyo0
Started IP May 1, 2012

S/C/G: 281/ticker/140

Height: 5'4"

watchoutforthatcar: I actually haven't had anyone make a big production out of it like your manager did, and I would be mortified if that happened. I'm the only female in an office with 6 guys, so nobody at work says anything. Everyone else for the most part seems really happy for me, some are a bit jealous, and people always ask how much I've lost and how much I want to lose. What really irks me though is some members of my family, who have never had to struggle with their weight, feel the need to tell me what I should and shouldn't be eating. I had to move back in with my mom for a year in 2012 and that kinda forced me to go off my diet. Although I was maintaining, my weightloss had obviously stalled... Anyway, some family members felt the need to tell me that I need to go back on the diet so I could take the rest off. I don't understand why people feel the need to point things like this out, like I didn't know? And why would someone feel like they have the right to bring it up at all?

Restarted with alternatives 1/13/14 at 206 lbs. I WILL make it to goal this time.

Last edited by 0ojoyo0 : 01-27-2014 at 01:08 PM.
0ojoyo0 is offline   Reply With Quote