View Single Post
Old 01-27-2014, 01:06 PM   #220
dak1lls
Started IP 5/13/13

S/C/G: 185/128/135

Height: 5' 4 1/2"

Oh how I miss wine! Before starting IP I suffered with severe migraines and wine seemed to be one of my triggers. Since beginning IP I have virtually eliminated migraines. I was down with a pretty bad one I think only once since last May 13th. My strong belief is that I had massive inflammation that triggered migraines. I also think the amount of processed foods I was eating, which includes so many chemicals, preservatives, etc...were at the root of my headaches. I have been extremely fearful of having wine and have only tried once. I did pretty well, but just don't want to tempt fate. eek. I'm a scaredy cat.

It has been terribly cold here this winter. While January and February are generally our coldest months it has been colder than normal. Yesterday was such a blizzard and high winds that most of the state was under a "no travel" advisory. The main interstate and state highways were actually closed over the majority of the state. While we don't usually close schools even at minus 50, we also don't run buses during those times as well. I agree that the kids don't seem to be as affected by the cold. As I get older I seem to be bothered by it more & more. Now that I have lost weight I seem to get chilled more often. It is a welcome change from the hot flashes though!

Don't look back, you're not going that way!