View Single Post
Old 01-27-2014, 07:38 AM   #35
Riestrella
From Hippo to Hot!

S/C/G: 200/ticker/130

Height: 5'5"

Day 1 complete! I successfully drank 8 glasses of water! It was actually a bit of a challenge, I tried to drink 2 glasses per 3 hours and it was tricky to fit it in at work. But I did it! It makes me realise how poorly I was doing before this challenge and keeping myself hydrated.

I'm going to do my 1 run of a week this weekend, so until then I'll be focusing on water, water, water.

Today I had one of those "ok seriously, you've let yourself go a bit here..." Looked in the mirror as I was trying to haul my jeans over my ever growing muffin top and was pretty disgusted with myself. It made me motivated to see this challenge through, I need to get fit and take control of my health this year. I simply don't want to spend another year of my life feeling fat and unhappy, I want to live out the rest of my 20's feeling sexy and confident.

How is everyone doing?

kailpea - Yeah, someone pointed it out to me and I thought it made more sense too. Mine is on my pinboard above my desk, I spend most of my time here so it's something to look up at and think "you've got to see this one through!" Hydration is so important, I'm glad to see a few of us are working on drinking the right amount of water.

P.S. - I also decided to make just the one tab for the weigh ins. I figured it would be a lot easier to keep track of our weights this way instead of making new tabs for each phase. So please use the Official weigh in tab to keep accountable with your weight IF that's something you want to do! It's not mandatory!

Last edited by Riestrella : 01-27-2014 at 07:42 AM.
Riestrella is online now   Reply With Quote