View Single Post
Old 01-26-2014, 06:50 PM   #92
schenectady

S/C/G: 297/IP start 270/187/160

Height: 5 foot 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by jendilly View Post
I have a pretty good NSV for myself. I survived my after party last night. I had my snack before leaving for the pageant and then used the after party as my dinner. The breakfast buffet was amazing...full of tons of choices. I skipped past the biscuits and gravy, fruit, hashbrowns, potatoes, sausage, pastries, cinnamon rolls and so much more. Opted for scrambled eggs (asked if there was butter in them and they said no), a little bit of ham, and then went to the omelette bar. I scooped extra veggies on my plate from that, and then had them make me an omelette full of veggies...no cheese, no butter, just eggs and veggies. I felt good about it! It was great that I had two IPers with me, too. One is on maintenance and one was on phase 1 for a month, but is switching off and doing her own thing.

Today is my "one-month anniversary" of starting IP and I feel great!
You did really well. Your description was so vivid, I could almost see the buffet of 'goodies'. Having survived that, you should discover with pride that can overcome old feelings towards food. Congratulations.