View Single Post
Old 01-26-2014, 03:19 PM   #81
ReenHag
Renee~ Started IP Aug. 25

S/C/G: 186/136.4/125

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by nolasmurf View Post
Question for those using alternatives. Does anyone use the pure protein or detour bars as their restricted? I'm getting a bit worn out having to order from Nashua and having to go to SAMs for my RTDs, noticed that the box of pure protein or detours ran about $18 for a box of 20. Just wondering about compliance with IP and taste before I buy
I love the lower sugar Detour bars. The caramel peanut reminds me of a Snickers bar, and the PB cream is similar to Reeses PB cup (or as close as you could get on IP, anyway). I am trying to post pics of the nutritional label for you. (Okay, the pics won't post; they are too big and I a, not sure how to resize on my iPad. Some Info can be found here http://www.detourbar.com/products/lo...tein-bars.html)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jendilly View Post
I have a pretty good NSV for myself. I survived my after party last night. I had my snack before leaving for the pageant and then used the after party as my dinner. The breakfast buffet was amazing...full of tons of choices. I skipped past the biscuits and gravy, fruit, hashbrowns, potatoes, sausage, pastries, cinnamon rolls and so much more. Opted for scrambled eggs (asked if there was butter in them and they said no), a little bit of ham, and then went to the omelette bar. I scooped extra veggies on my plate from that, and then had them make me an omelette full of veggies...no cheese, no butter, just eggs and veggies. I felt good about it! It was great that I had two IPers with me, too. One is on maintenance and one was on phase 1 for a month, but is switching off and doing her own thing.

Today is my "one-month anniversary" of starting IP and I feel great!
Congrats on your success and willpower last night, and on your one month anniversary! Your stats look great! Keep it up!

Last edited by ReenHag : 01-26-2014 at 03:22 PM.