View Single Post
Old 01-26-2014, 01:33 PM   #71
lisa32989
IP start Aug 2012

S/C/G: 260.2/186 /163

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaAnn View Post
Hi everyone - I'm a little frustrated with my IP clinic. I'm not sure if I'm just being nitpicky or what - but none of the coaches know what's going on half the time. They are all part-time employees. There are 4 different people there and none of them make the same measurements and give conflicting guidance on the program.
It's almost like social hour there - they talk about everything under the sun - when I want in and out and to obtain professional advice. All four of them have been off and on the program multiple times and can't seem to stay on it or maintain their weight loss goals.
I've come to realize I will have to get my food there and my information elsewhere.
Just a little disappointed.
In a nutshell, in bold, above.
There are different levels of training for coaches and different clinics have different standards. Some are just in it for the money and others are really in it for the professionalism. I fired my coach, too, when IP just wasn't meeting my soy/gluten-free needs well (except with VERY limited product availability).
The IP-world would be a MUCH better place if there were high standards of training throughout.