View Single Post
Old 01-26-2014, 10:55 AM   #34
kailpea
Katherine

S/C/G: 272/TICKER/172

Height: 5'10

Riestrella, I think think it makes sense to have the starting goals at the base and then build toward the point or "the ultimate goal." I might go ahead a re-do my pyramid today to reflect that and make mine colorful. I was thinking about making a large version of it and taping it to my bathroom door or above my scale to remind myself that weight isn't the only goal, a healthier lifestyle is the ultimate one.

Drinking 8 glasses of water (64 oz) is my first nutritional goal too. I went out and bought a 32 oz insulated cup with a lid and straw last week because I noticed I was really dehydrated. So I thought I would try and get started on that goal a little early. My body needed it! I've been successful some days and not so successful others. My problem thus far has been how do you account for ice in your cup or do you just not worry about it? I have just been skipping the ice and just putting really cold water in my cup and it has worked okay so far. . . for the fact that the cup is insulated.

The other thing I want to figure out is how to account for the loss of fluids when exercising. I went for a 6.25 mile walk yesterday during that time of about 2 hrs. drank 32 oz of water right there.

I just want to make sure I am properly hydrated. =)
12-01-13 Started Journey | 01-09-14- First 10 lbs (262) | 3-4-14 20 lbs (252)| 35 lbs (237) | 50 lbs (222) | 65 lbs BMI: 29.8 No longer Obese | Onederland (199) | 85 lbs (187) | GOAL 100 LBS LOST (172) Normal BMI
kailpea is offline   Reply With Quote