Old 01-26-2014, 06:43 AM   #44
Ruth Ann
Started IP 04/22/2013

S/C/G: 257/132/150

Height: 5"1 1/2' (almost)

Quote:
Originally Posted by IPMaryD View Post
Hi IP people,

Day 6 and I am ready to find out how I am doing! I have been avoiding real clothes in favor of sweat pants and hooded sweatshirts in the freezing weather. Tonight DH and I went to Morton's Steakhouse for dinner. I wanted about everything on the menu but stuck to a grilled plain 6oz fillet, two grilled shrimp Also a dressing-less salad and plain steamed asparagus. I was happy with the meal and left satisfied but longing for something sweet. I ate a lemon wafer and I have been guzzling the water. Tomorrow I am going to make potato rolls... and try the broccoli and cheese soup packet over roasted broccoli. Thanks for reading and giving me a place to share! I am going to make this change in my life!
Good job IPMary on making good choices while out for dinner! One thing I really like about this program is that it makes you really think about what you're eating and pay attention to how food is prepared. Sounds like you have the mindset to be really successful!

Started maintenance 05/03/2014

Nothing is impossible. In fact, the word itself says 'I'm Possible'! - Aubrey Hepburn