View Single Post
Old 01-25-2014, 02:10 PM   #21
jendilly
Started IP 12/26/13

S/C/G: 205.6/171.2/145

Height: 5'6"

I'm doing my best to be well-prepared for a busy day today. My youngest has a volleyball tournament all day. I made up some zucchini muffins with the maple oatmeal packet and packed a salad, so I'll be good for lunch. Then tonight, I have a pageant to attend (I volunteer with the state Miss America organization) and there is always a big after party...this one will be a breakfast buffet. I'm a little scared going into it, since it'll be my first one while on IP. But, I'm going to eat my snack prior to the pageant and then use the buffet as my dinner. I have someone with me that has lost 45 pounds on IP and is on maintenance, so she will be a huge help. They'll be things there I can eat and I'll just do my best. Eggs, meat (probably not lean protein, but I'll do what I need to), hopefully some veggies. I'll be good...and if there isn't anything, I'll just eat something when I get home, but it'll be super late. It's either that or rush a dinner in between the tournament and the pageant and then sit there not eating anything tonight with everyone. Praying for good options! At least I'll have support.

Working hard to get to my tropical vacation!