View Single Post
Old 01-25-2014, 11:37 AM   #13
Maggie
Thin Within

Talking Saturday

GOOD MORNING MAGNOLIAS

Will just left with my computer to take it back to the shop. The techie said that a lot of the new computers all have a problem that I just don't like at all. When a person types the curser jumps around. I type 110 words a minute and when the curser jumps around it makes for a very confusing paragraph for it jumps in the middle of a word and goes up into the middle of a previous line that has been typed. Thankfully they have a way of going into my computer and stopping this. One day, hopefully, they will get all the bugs worked out of that computer for we have spent a lot of money on it even though we bought into their program.

I am thankful I have this I-Pad to communicate with.

DONNA FAYE I imagine you will really like having new doors for your place. Get what you really like for they do last a long time. Our plan is to be out sometime in August which isn't far away at all. We have a lot to do between now and then. I pulled out all the boxes I had on the floor of my office closet and went through them and figured out what to keep and what to toss and what to selll at a yard sale. I have filled up some trash bags and have plenty of boxes of things to sell come spring. It is amazing what we have accumulated these years we have been in this house.

I have some things I want to get done before time to get my hair cut.

DOWN THE ROAD TO THIN
SUCCESS OCCURS WHEN OPPORTUNITY MEETS PREPARATION

REMEMBER THAT
A SETBACK IS ONLY A SETUP FOR A COMEBACK

Last edited by Maggie : 01-25-2014 at 11:38 AM.
Maggie is offline   Reply With Quote