Old 03-03-2011, 02:30 AM   #1  
Kathy

S/C/G: 165/120/120

Height: 5' 1"

Default What is your favorite IP product?

I am a creature of habit and tend to stick with what I like but I'm kind of getting bored with them. I haven't really been buying any of the restricted items yet but my favortie items so far are both of the RTD flavors, omelet, vanilla pudding and the jelly. Anyone have thoughts on the orange drink or tomato soup? I did sample the cheese puffs and those were supper good. What would you recommend?
Alaskaipjourney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 02:50 AM   #2  
Kathy

S/C/G: 165/120/120

Height: 5' 1"

Oh and if anyone has the updated IP nutritional fact sheet w/the new items on it, cheese puffs, cinnamon apple soy puffs, tomato soup etc. Can you please post it, mine is outdated.
Alaskaipjourney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 08:22 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 218.7/212.6/165

Height: 5' 6"

I love the RTD choc shake, the choc pudding, the omelette, the jello is pretty good...the restricteds: choc pancake which turns out great, by spraying a bit of PAM in a small round bowl, using a bit less water, pouring in the bowl, and microwave 30 secs at a time. I stir up the centre gently to ensure that cooks up, and voila! it slips right out of the bowl in a neat lil' round shape ready to eat YUM!...choc bars, peanut bars, soy choc puffs, all yummmmy
LOSINGFORGOOD2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 09:38 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 164/156/140

Height: 5'8"

Love the omelet for breakfast, it is sooo good. Tomato soup was good, but not my favorite, I actually like the chicken soup better, put a few mushrooms in it and its fabulous Only tried one of the restricted items, the peanut crunch bar and it's great.
Susanmly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 10:52 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 185/182/150

Height: 5'7"

I love the vanilla pudding mixed with 10oz of water to make a shake. I also like the mushroom soup, chicken soup, and the leek soup. I am not a fan of the tomato, I have only had it once, and cannot bring myself to eat it again yet. I need to find a way to doctor it up. I like the cappuccino drink both hot and cold, as well as the chocolate drink. And I like the pina colada drink when I want something fruity.

I have not had any restricteds yet, I am trying to stay away from them for now. Once I start with them I know I will have to have them!
brandam6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 12:19 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 254/183/190

Height: 6'3

My favorites are: wildberry yogurt smoothie, butterscotch pudding (my #1 favorite, so gooooo good), southwest cheese curls, and cookies and cream bar!
Mike123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 01:34 PM   #7  

S/C/G: Restart: 233/ 214/ 170

Height: 5'1

My favorite restricted are the vanilla peanut bar, the chocolate soy puffs and the chocolate muffin.

My favorite non restricted way to hide vegetables is the omelet.

My favorite non-restricted treat is hot chocolate.

My favorite way to use a packet in ways other than it was intended is to make the omelet into french toast by adding cinnamon, nutmeg, vaniilla and stevia and eating it with pancake syrup.

My favorite way to use a packet in a recipe is to use the soups as gravy or sauce in a casserole.

My LEAST favorite packet is the pineapple banana drink and the soups by themselves (except the new tomato)

I think the most over rated item is the caramel nut bar -tastes like an atkins bar, and the spaghetti/chili/beef stew. Why waste a packet on what you can make for dinner with real meat?
Figgypudding is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 02:47 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 185/182/150

Quote:
Originally Posted by Figgypudding View Post
My favorite way to use a packet in ways other than it was intended is to make the omelet into french toast by adding cinnamon, nutmeg, vaniilla and stevia and eating it with pancake syrup.
That sounds wonderful! I can't wait to try that!
brandam6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 08:02 PM   #9  

S/C/G: 228/228/150

Height: 5'1"

Default yummy IP

Can't wait for the warm spring rains, espically the gentle ones when you can take a walk in the woods and smell everything just beginning to break ground. Also the birds have been chirping like crazy in the AM! Love it!
My fav IP products are the choco o rasberry bars, the choc RTD and the blueberry and cran-granata drink mix. That is what I usually have daily. The rasberry bar is for breakfast with water and usually will hold me for 3-4 hours. The cran drink is my "fruit" substitute til I get to the later phases. And the choc drink covers the sweet need.
The mushroom and chicken soups are versatile.

Last edited by thumper; 03-03-2011 at 08:08 PM.
thumper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 08:37 PM   #10  

S/C/G: 224.4/219.0/150

Height: 5 ft 4

Love the chocolate drink warm in the moring when I am not hungry.
Butterscotch pudding, yummy!
Omelet is really good, with the jello and pina colada for sweet days.
Of course the cheese puffs, and choco covered puffs are way to good lol
Tomatoe soup, blah, I am trying to like it to give me some variety.
locks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 10:21 PM   #11  

S/C/G: 190.8/185/140

Height: 5'8"

It is funny how everyone likes something different!

I LOVE the choc drink (warm or cold) and wish I could only drink that, but w/7 grms of carbs I try and only drink 2/ day

My FAV restricted is the rasberry bar.....10 secs in microwave and it is chocolately-rasberry truffle heaven! Also love the lemon bar and the apple puffs!
serendipityberry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 11:28 PM   #12  

S/C/G: Weight loss goal 60 pounds

I like the Jello, Cappucino drink, the chocolate drink (only when mixed with coffee haha)
I like making the crispy cereal pancake it isn't restricted and I think it tastes better than the IP actual pancake!
I can handle the cream of chicken soup but only because I use it as a "gravy" for vegetables
For restricteds I LOVE the cinnamon apple puffs it reminds me of cereal
Adrean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 06:01 AM   #13  
Started IP on 1/3/2011

S/C/G: 308/308/150

Height: 5' 2"

Love my RTDs both flavors for breakfast, I am obsessed with all the soups for lunch like them all, and hooked on Cocoa and Cappy for my nightly snack
Beachbella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 09:52 AM   #14  

S/C/G: 164.6/138.5/135

My favorite is the chocolate pudding but I add more water, put some cinnamon and some chocolate syrup WF.

I used to love the vanilla pudding, but now I can't stand it!! I replaced it by the butterscotch one, and wow that's pretty good!!

I love the omelet for lunch.

I really enjoy the crispy cereals but only turn into the pancakes!!

Finally the cappucino when I'm not that hungry, I love it.

Those are my basics! I don,t really want to incoporate restricted .. Maybe later, I can't wait to try some of the bars and delicious soys puff!
Vanessa333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 10:09 AM   #15  
started IP: Jan 24th 2011

S/C/G: 195/173/125

Height: 5'2"

Default Favourites... hmmmm....

I like my IP oatmeal in the morning not tired of it yet...

I tried every soup & don't like any of them at all!

I mostly do orange & Blue,Cran&Pom shakes & chocolate pudding.

I read (don't remember which thread, & can't seem to find it this morning) something about Miracle Noodles... can someone tell me what they are & are they any good?

1 for every 5lbs lost: +2lbs
Ginger Lily is offline   Reply With Quote