View Single Post
Old 01-25-2014, 12:09 PM   #11
PurpleMomster

Height: 5'4"

Morning everyone!

Well, off to Mexico tomorrow morning - checked in online and printed the boarding passes this morning. It's getting exciting now, feels more "real". What is also going to feel "real" - the fact that I'll be able to fit in the seats on the plane better. That is going to be a good feeling

P4 has been interesting for me, I think because I know it's only temporary, I'm not really "feeling" it, if that makes any sense. I know when the time comes and I'll be at goal, I'll have to put more effort into planning meals better. For now, I've been doing more P3 than P4 and very much looking forward to getting back at P1.

Also, for the first time in many, many years, I started doing a bit of a "circuit" for exercise. We're doing a Biggest Loser challenge again at work and although I'm not really OP right now for my trip, I still signed up because it will go to mid March. One of the challenges this week was to do 15 minutes of exercise so I spoke to a co-worker who's a personal trainer and she gave me some toning exercises for my arms (something I really wanted to work on). I did those then decided to add in some sit ups and planking. I can't believe that I can actually do sit ups!!! I was a bit stiff and sore the next day but wow - I did 2 reps of 25 each and I can actually do them...amazing for me!

Anyway, I hope everyone has a wonderful IP week - keep at it all, the rewards are amazing! I will be back in a week - hopefully a lot more tanned than I am now

Jo