View Single Post
Old 01-25-2014, 10:27 AM   #10
65X65

S/C/G: 187+hi/177.7start IP/109/112.7

Height: 4'10"

Quote:
Originally Posted by FutureFitChick View Post
Hi, IPers!

I hope you are all having a great morning! I was able to get up early, which felt great.

Thanks to SarahJ86 and mars783 for your responses. It gets frustrating to post in this forum and not have a response. Is that because I am using Alternatives? Should I be posting my "Daily" posts to another thread?

mars783, thanks for the encouragement to talk with my surgeon. I will put some thought in to what I should ask him.

SarahJ86, you make a great point about the hunger induced from medications. That is also something to think about.

Finale, I love your attitude. Thanks for your post about your exercise working well for you. What a great result from talking to the strangers at Ruby Tuesday. I am not sure I would have put the right spin on the situation like you did. That is awesome!

44Forever, wow! That is a terrific loss! I am really happy for you and your progress over the holiday season.

Thanks!
Don't feel slighted..like you I suspect.....lol... Many of us are spending our days chipping ice and shoveling snow. Only to need to do it again the next day. Laundry and groc is on hold occasionally as well....due to the same !
Some of these discussions take days to happen!