Old 01-25-2014, 09:39 AM   #9
schenectady

S/C/G: 297/IP start 270/177/160

Height: 5 foot 6

Default Supportive IP'ers

Quote:
Originally Posted by FutureFitChick View Post
Hi, IPers!

I hope you are all having a great morning! I was able to get up early, which felt great.

Thanks to SarahJ86 and mars783 for your responses. It gets frustrating to post in this forum and not have a response. Is that because I am using Alternatives? Should I be posting my "Daily" posts to another thread?
Sorry if you did not get the kind if responses that you were hoping for. Sometimes you may just hit a busy day. Sometimes there are people who may have posted just before or after you and if those have specific questions or issues, they may get responses. I know for me that I do not like to answer more than one in a row because then I have several entries in a row and I don't like looking to hog the site. Just me.

I think if I remember your post correctly, it seemed as if your Daily Post yesterday was more of a reflection on your part as opposed to one which was easy to respond to.

In the many months on this site, I have found the fellow IP'ers to be very supportive and informative. I would have had an incredibly hard time without them. Hang in on here and I think you will find the same!