View Single Post
Old 01-25-2014, 09:18 AM   #152
CeeJay

S/C/G: 299/287/170

Good morning everyone.

Am back from my trip. Had a wonderful time visiting family and friends. Good to get away from work for a few weeks too! And from our crazy low temperatures. Came back feeling refreshed and ready to dive into focusing on really healthy eating.

I did well with food on this trip. This is the first vacation (except camping where food is not an issue) where I have felt in control. I rarely strayed into sugar and for the most part ate fairly well. I was 290 when I came back but after 2 days of healthy eating I am 286 this morning. Either scale is nuts or I lost some water. Either way I am heading in the right direction. BTW- no seatbelt issues on the plane. Grateful!

livcarter- welcome!

TheSecondHalf-happy belated birthday. Hope your fingers are getting better. Ouch. Sounds like you are off to a great start with WW.

FionaW-hello to you! How is your zig zag system working?

kendrabear- good for you for starting Wii Fit U. This should be great in the long run. Don't worry about a few pounds up and down- like FionaW said- at our higher weights 4 pounds fluctuations are possible.

Slashnl- welcome. Sounds like you have a good exercise plan.

ShelBl-hi. Hope things are OK for you and that you are finding your motivation.

Take care everyone.

Regroup: August 29, 2014 at 292
Five pounds gone: Sept 6th

One for every 5 pounds:

CeeJay is offline   Reply With Quote